• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got threatened by serbian white supremacists
I posted there under my name and asked why they want to kick out all roma gypsies from serbia and discussed with them. They banned me for 5 days and said next time they will send me a bill and i have to pay 50euros. I think its a threat. And they put up in my avatar a pic of me i didnt wanted that i wanted a other or no pic, i changed it and deleted it but they again put it up against my will. Im afraid. Please help. What should i do?
more funny topics?
[quote name='HareKrishna' date='27 April 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1272399139' post='106097']

more funny topics?

[/quote]

Im serious buddy, im not sure what it means "next time you will get a bill and you pay 50euros" but i think its a threat, why should pay them 50 euros. I will just dont go there any more.
[quote name='RomaIndian' date='28 April 2010 - 05:13 AM' timestamp='1272411303' post='106100']

Im serious buddy, im not sure what it means "next time you will get a bill and you pay 50euros" but i think its a threat, why should pay them 50 euros. I will just dont go there any more.

[/quote]

they make a joke.
[quote name='HareKrishna' date='28 April 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1272471349' post='106106']

they make a joke.

[/quote]

How do you know they made a joke? I think nazis dont make jokes, they added "We hope we were clear enough"... I certainly take them serious.
In that case you should erase all pictures whit you from the net and change the adress.Erase all your personal data from the net.
[quote name='HareKrishna' date='29 April 2010 - 08:50 AM' timestamp='1272526976' post='106119']

In that case you should erase all pictures whit you from the net and change the adress.Erase all your personal data from the net.

[/quote]

its impossible, i posted my pics on so many sites and forums i dont even remember properly where i posted them. and i cant edit all that, because its too long ago or because im already banned from such forums. and it wouldnt help because they already have my reall name and my pictures and they know im from austria. now im even more afraid but i hope nothing bad will happen it was a warning and i will not go there anymore. i hope if i dont post there anymore they will forget about me, what do you think?